About Fawkes & Reece
Fawkes & Reece is a leading recruitment agency for the construction sector and has a proven track record of supplying both permanent and temporary candidates into some of the UK's best known construction companies.
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to work from our Bolton office in the Temporary Trades & Labour Key Account team. As a business, we are able to promote independence for those with more experience and support for those with less. You will receive industry related as well as recruitment specific training appropriate to your entry level.
Job Description - Recruitment Resourcer
The main purpose of the role of Recruitment Resourcer is to provide day to day candidate control, candidate generation and administrative support to the recruitment team.
Duties will include:
- Fill live jobs with candidates who have been fully vetted and referenced
- Request certificates for candidates and add them to their files
- Write and advertise jobs
- Lead generation
- Create and send assignment details to candidates
- Ensuring all time-sheets for your division are in on time, correct and send to payroll for processing on a weekly basis
- Formatting CVs/Creating candidate profiles
- Answer incoming calls
- Update candidate records
- Register new candidates who are looking for work
Competency and Knowledge Base - Recruitment Resourcer
- Flexible and adaptable
- A mature personality
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and shows accuracy in work
- Able to build strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Benefits - Recruitment Resourcer
You can expect:
- Excellent salary and commission with a starting salary of £18,600
- Fast-track promotion opportunities
- 20 days holiday
- Get your birthday off! (extra day Leave after probation period)
- Bi-annual company parties
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.