Acorn is seeking a Workforce Information Assistant on behalf of the NHS in Cardiff.
They are looking for a motivated, keen and skilled Workforce Information Assistant to join the Workforce and Organisational Development Team. The successful candidate will be an effective team player, willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service and work accurately using electronic systems to support the information needs of staff and managers across the organisation.
* Assist with the production of timely and accurate information reports as and when required, including running background reports for monthly workforce reports.
* Export, collate and manipulate data in Excel spreadsheets, including analysing and presenting accurate data in an appropriate format that is understanding to its audience.
* Run various workforce reports for other internal customers (for example internal managers, the wider Workforce, or to answer Freedom of Information requests).
* Identify and respond to potential data anomalies in reports and identify where corrective action may be required.
* Supporting managers and employees in the day-to-day functionality of Electronic Staff Records and supporting and producing a wide range of workforce data for the wider workforce.
* Experience of working with Microsoft Excel to an Intermediate / Advanced level.
* Able to present workforce information to a variety of audiences in a simple and meaningful way and the ability to deliver a comprehensive administrative support service.
This is a work from home role, but you will be required to collect equipment, and may need to occasionally attend the Cardiff office.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceWorkforce information officer
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.