Are you a great time keeper? Do you have experience as a Receptionist and enjoy interacting with people? We are currently seeking experienced Receptionists to work with our UK leading Facilities Management organisation. Our client manages and maintains some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and homes in your country.
There are several ongoing opportunities on a shift basis in and throughout Glasgow.
Main Duties include:
- Meeting and Greeting people who enter the business
- Undertaking general administrative duties to support the wider team
- Prioritise, manage and respond appropriately to formal and informal communications and enquiries both face to face and over the phone
- Highlighting priority status, deadlines and instructions
- Redirecting and/or escalating matters as appropriate
- Plan and organise own day-to-day work, proactively identifying issues and risks and providing solutions to ensure delivery within agreed timescales
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within a reception role.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner and ability to liaise with client, internal teams and customers.
- Ability to work to timetables, schedules and deadlines.
- Computer literate utilising Microsoft applications; Outlook, Excel and Word.
The successful candidate for this role has a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and diverse company. There are potentially long term, stable opportunities for a candidate who can impress and maintain a correct work ethic. If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send your CV or contact Megan on 0131 297 2100
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceReception/Receptionist/Front of House
As a market-leading expert across six core sectors, Resourcing Group connects talented professionals with local opportunities. With a national network of offices across the UK, it is our in-depth knowledge and expertise that has been helping candidates achieve their career aspirations for over 15 years.
Resourcing Group was founded in 2000 as a dedicated social housing recruitment agency. Since then we’ve expanded to offer our award winning, specialist approach to other fields, and now work in partnership with some of the best public and private sector organisations. We recruit personnel across the UK at all levels of the social housing, facilities management, construction, surveying and property, engineering, and architecture and design markets.