I am currently working for a leading M&E contractor who are working on a brand new resi development in Romford.
A site administrator is required on a temp to perm basis.
Responsibilities would include:
* To be first point of contact of all company visitors and to uphold the professionalism of the company brand.
* Maintaining the internal phone list, including moves, leavers and starters
* Management of server room back-up tapes, including security and safety of company off-site property
* Communication with I.T supplier and to ensure I.T support is given where needed
* Internal call management and transfer of external calls
* General cleanliness of company storage areas
* Log and backup of asset registers
* Log and backup of stock registers
* Maintaining stock levels to an agreed level, including business card order management
* Management of new employee setup including I.T, phone and desk area
* Distribution of internal and external post
* Organisational responsibility of company recycling and confidential waste collection
* General ad-hoc duties as directed by Operational Manager
* Responsibility for reporting employee attendance
* Arranging internal and external company events
* Filing of company documentation including confidential items
* Organisation and administration
* Reception duties
* Personnel files management
* Applies collaborative approach
* Calmly deal with all situations in a controlled and considered manner
* A team player
* Compliance with company procedures
* Vigorous attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or contact Daniella at Fawkes & Reece.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.