Working in the ever-changing Telecommunications industry, you will need to be a proactive and organised individual.
The Sales Support role will involve:
* Company and contact administration in company CRM
* Creation and management of small quotes and renewals
* Ongoing business relationship management and development
* Contract administration and support
* Co-ordination of simple projects and installation updates to customers
* General sales administration and account management support
* Handling incoming calls/emails and scheduling diaries
* Skills Required
* Flair for Technology
* Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
* Excellent computer and keyboard skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Efficient administrative skills
* Eloquent communication skills; written and verbal
* Astute Problem Solving
* Tidy organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Ability to work independently and as a team
* Quick to learn
* Polite and friendly manner
* Oodles of initiative and enthusiasm
* Proactive and Self-motivated with a positive attitude
* Interest in Telecoms and IT networks
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceAdmin
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.