Recruiting now for a Commercial Administrator to start as soon as possible for one of the UK's leading Construction Companies!
Please see below job specifications:
- Pay rate between £13.45 - 14.43 per hour depending on experience
- 40 hour standard week
- MUST have a commercial admin background
- 12 week temporary assignment looking to go permanent
- To be located in their South-East London Office
- The role will be working on a facilities management contract and experience in Facilities Management is highly desired
Please see below job roles and responsibilities:
- General commercial support duties to the commercial team and operational team to comply with all commercial project procedures
- Sub-contractor orders, creating sub-contracts with approved forms for maintenance and additional works packages.
- Sub-contractor account administration including checking and validating applications for payment and invoices including general queries, compliance and invoice reconciliation.
- Plant hire orders via COINS system and ensuring off-hire when order complete.
- Administering purchase card transactions and uploading receipts into the online banking system.
- Creation of quotations, submitting to client for additional works tasks and tracking.
- Creation, with support of the operational team and Commercial Manager the monthly client application for payment and invoicing.
- Reviewing and applying correct cost coding against financial transactions in COINS system at month end.
- Contribute to month end financial reporting, as guided by the Commercial Manager.
- Contribute to quarterly financial reconciliations.
- Monitoring and administration of generic commercial inboxes
- Maintain and update commercial trackers and filing systems including SharePoint internally and externally with client.
- Utilising CAFM system within a commercial function
- Assistance with stock management
- Submission of overtime claims for operational operatives.
- Timesheet administration and tracking
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.