Our client is one of the fastest growing modular build contractors in the UK. The business typically work on projects ranging from £500k through to £6 million and are on a number of public sector frameworks. The majority of their projects are in the education sector ranging from extensions through to new build schools.
As the frameworks administrator you will manage all aspects of contract administration including monthly reporting, KPI and data collection, setting up and leading on the delivery processes and procedures. You will work closely with the framework client, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure that Framework commitments are met.
- Communication with the Client, Consultants and subcontractors.
- Responsible for maintaining and optimising document control procedures
- Development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures
- Preparation and delivery of Framework reporting requirements
- Development and delivery of monthly KPI and Framework delivery statistics
- Working with the Supply Chain to monitor and coordinate the reporting process, providing timely and accurate reports for project and process governance.
- Assisting with the monitoring of framework resourcing
- Carrying out research and analysing information
- Managing actions and risks logs
- Setting up Lessons Learned sessions and driving continuous improvement
- Assisting with the integration of Lessons Learned outcomes into wider business processes.
- Coordination and participation in the Innovation Hub
- Coordination and participation in the Learning and Development programme
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have experience working within the construction industry in an administration, project management or customer care position. You will need to have strong IT skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel. They must have the ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Established in 1984, Anderselite are leading technical recruitment experts to the built environment.
With seven regional offices across the UK our dedicated teams are perfectly positioned to provide permanent, temporary and contract blue and white collar recruitment services to a multitude of companies, large and small, within the Construction and Rail sectors.
Our team of recruitment consultants have a wealth of specialist industry experience and are experts in their field, each possessing high-levels of market insight in their niche sectors. They work in close partnership with our clients to provide strategic support in seeking the right people for their business. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring our jobseekers receive guidance, support and expertise to help them find the next step in their career.
We are specialists who can help make employment decisions based on job history, current situation and what role is most suitable in the future enabling our candidates to reach their potential and chosen career path.