Acorn Recruitment is seeking a Customer Service professional for their global manufacturing client based in Flitwick, Bedfordshire. Salary for this role is £21,000 to £23,000 pa
As Customer Service Executive, you will be joining a team who provide the highest levels of service. You will enhance the customer journey and ensure orders are processed correctly, dispatched and received at the designated destination in the appropriate lead-times. You will provide first class customer account service and manage relationships. You will also work closely with the sales team to optimise business development opportunities.
What you will be doing in this role
* End to end management of accounts - order processing, coordinating deliveries, liaising with planning and logistics teams
* Delivering and promoting a best in class service in line with customer standards and expectations,
* Managing key relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
* Promoting a first call resolution by being able to answer product and service enquiries.
* Managing customer issues to achieve a speedy resolution - finding creative solutions where needed.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have;
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced Customer Service environment, ideally at a Senior or Team Leader level
* Efficient and effective order processing skills.
* The ability to establish and maintain internal and external relationships
* Excellent IT skills - SAP knowledge would be a bonus
* Effective decision making skills
* The ability to react quickly whist maintaining attention and focus
* Great organisational skills with a can do approach
* High attention to detail skills
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceAccurate keyboard skills, order processing, high level customer service, communication skills
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.