Customer Service Officer
*£15-£18 per hour*
A Housing Association in South London is looking for an experienced candidate to be responsible for delivering the best customer care once they have moved into their new home whilst managing complaints and repairs.
- Be the point of contact for customers living in new build properties to raise defects via phone and email.
- Ensure the customers health and well-being is paramount during the correction of any defects.
- Set up the customers lease and rent account after completion, ensuring all other required information has been provided and is correct.
- Contact the customer to confirm the set-up of their account and advise if required.
- Ensure all communication with the customer, both written and verbal, is professional, courteous and to the Clarion standard.
- Keep customers fully informed until the matters they raised have been fully resolved.
- Track all defects and complaints in the relevant systems and in line with business policies and procedures.
- Local Authority experience is required.
- Experience in Shared Ownership preferred but not essential.
- Experience in New Build Homes.
- Experience reporting and dealing with complaints.
Please apply with your CV within and Taylor Lynch will be in touch.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the longest established built environment specialist businesses in the UK, Eden Brown’s network and depth of knowledge is unrivalled. Our reputation is built on long term relationships that have been honed and developed over more than a quarter of a century.
Working from a network of seven offices throughout the UK, our consultants are niche sector experts in their respective disciplines covering architecture, construction, building services, facilities management & maintenance, surveying, engineering, interior design, and building maintenance.
Whether you are a candidate contemplating your next career move or a client planning your talent pipeline, we can provide access to the very best talent and the very best career opportunities.