Currently I am looking for a Repairs planner / Scheduler based in Neasden. This will be a Responsive repairs contract, working for a large company looking after the tenant's enquiries and problems.
As a Help Desk / Planner / Scheduler on a daily basis you will be:
- Ensuring jobs raised in the interface are booked in within target in order to meet KPI targets.
- Reporting operative issues to the area supervisor.
- Ensuring all further works are cleared daily and all appointments met.
- Using a variety of scheduling systems, ensuring operatives days are planned maximising productivity re-arranging works where necessary to optimise the operative's route.
- Organising appointments with Trades people to carry out the jobs in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Liaise with the tenants and trade operatives
- Plan and schedule the trade operative diaries
- Updating the data base if any planned maintenance changes
- General administration
You will need:
- Minimum of 4 year experience with in the housing sector as a planner and Scheduler (or similar role)
- A good telephone manner, must be organised, have the ability to prioritise work, and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Repairs / Reactive maintenance.
- Able to think on your feet, priorities and cope with last minute changes or issues
- A level headed, logical thinker and problem solver
- An excellent communicator with the ability to deal with high end clients, clients, colleagues and delivery teams
If this is something you would be interested in then please contact India at Fawkes and Reece.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceHelp Desk / Planner / Scheduler / Repairs Maintenance
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.