Site Administrator/Document Controller needed for an up&coming fit out contractor to help assist close out a project up until the new year!
With 2 brand new projects kicking off in the new year, there could be potential for you to stay longer with this contractor, so this is your time to shine!
Responsibilities would include:
* Updating trackers and registers with drawings
* Booking in meetings and managing the site diary
* Monitor compliance of document control system
* Manages and deals with all correspondence and construction information: establish, sort, maintain,
copy and distribute as directed
* Ensure all office facilities and consumables are provided and maintained in an organised manner
* Support project team in preparation of correspondence and reports
* Administration & support as required for the Project Management Team
Required Qualifications & Skills:
* Experienced Document Controller with the construction industry
* Experience working on similar projects mentioned ( desirable )
* Excellent knowledge and experience of IT software packages, Excel, Word
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Effectively manage own time / prioritises work load
* Applies collaborative approach
* Calmly deal with all situations in a controlled and considered manner
* A team player
* Compliance with company procedures
* Vigorous attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please apply within or contact Daniella at Fawkes & Reece.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.