- Assists TA Partners with full life cycle recruitment efforts for all assigned departments and supports new hire paperwork for Temp-to-Hire conversions
- Provides administrative support to Talent Acquisition, HR and the business in the areas of employment paperwork, event planning, reports, ATS support, interview scheduling, offsite meetings, job postings, and other administrative transactions
- Interview Scheduling, including communicating with the recruiter, hiring managers, and candidates regarding availability, interview details confirmation, creating the agenda, updating calendar invites with any changes, adding interviews to Applicant Tracking System, and processing candidate expense reimbursement for travel
- Requisition processing in the Applicant Tracking System, routing for approvals
- Tracking the Interview Assessment Questionnaire
- Assists TA Partners with sourcing, including job postings, community outreach, college recruitment, and diversity programs by attending and coordinating recruitment events, and assists on strategic development of the program to identify events/college programs aligned with current and future talent needs
- Work with approved external staffing agencies, college career centers, and other recruitment channels as needed
- Manages and maintains records in the Applicant Tracking System in compliance with EEO; researches, recommends and implements any and all EEO compliance measures
- Responsible for a variety of administrative duties spanning entry to early professional-level HR activities in support of one or more HR Centers of Excellence (COE); may provide early-professional technical HR support as assigned
- Serves as line inquiry point for employees and managers for Talent Acquisition and provides a highly professional experience for our internal and external clients by ensuring their inquiry is promptly answered or elevated per defined process
- May serve as project coordinator for TA projects and programs including task list tracking, meeting minutes, action item distribution, and status reports
- May assist in coordination of TA Team events, off-sites, meetings, lunches, as part of the TA team
- Handles all matters with the highest level of professionalism while working comfortably in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ensures accuracy, compliance and confidentiality in their work as an HR team member
- Performs other related duties as required
- Associates degree required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources preferred, or other related field, from a four-year college or University preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, Applicant Tracking System(s), and HRIS system(s)
- 2-3 years of administrative experience in a professional office environment, and demonstrated ability and comfort in handling confidential matters
- Superior customer relations, service delivery skills, and understanding of "owning the client service relationship"
- Exceptional organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail within a rapidly changing environment
- Possess a drive to exceed client expectations, producing quality deliverables in a timely fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines, and consistently maintain a professional demeanor in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and solve problems
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Desire to coach and develop others to ensure "best in class" delivery of TA services
- Consistently demonstrates urgency in assisting internal and external clients
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.